Marco Huck vs. Ola Afolabi (2nd meeting)
2012-05-05 : Marco Huck 198½ lbs drew with Ola Afolabi 199 lbs by MD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Messehalle, Erfurt, Thüringen, Germany
- Referee: Robert Byrd
- Judge: Ingo Barrabas 114-114
- Judge: Zoltan Enyedi 115-113
- Judge: Paul Thomas 114-114
- Aired On: BoxNation (Main Event)
- World Boxing Organization Cruiserweight Title (9th defense by Huck)
- Marco Huck 34-2 (25 KOs) vs. Ola Afolabi 19-2-3 (9 KOs)
- Huck entered as the #1 cruiserweight contender in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Afolabi, a 1.75/1 betting underdog, was ranked #5 by the same publication. 
- Huck won their previous meeting which occurred two and a half years prior by a close, but unanimous, decision.
- Huck was coming off a majority decision loss to Alexander Povetkin, which took place two months prior. It was his first time fighting at heavyweight. Afolabi entered the winner of five consecutive bouts.
- Despite heavy punches landed by both fighters throughout the match, neither man was knocked down.