Marvin Hagler vs. Mustafa Hamsho (2nd meeting)
1984-10-19 : Marvin Hagler 159½ lbs beat Mustafa Hamsho 159½ lbs by TKO at 2:31 in round 3 of 15
- Location: Madison Square Garden, New York, New York, USA
- Referee: Arthur Mercante
- Judge: Eva Shain
- Judge: Harold Lederman
- Judge: Vincent Rainone
- WBA Middleweight Title (9th defense by Hagler)
- WBC Middleweight Title (9th defense by Hagler)
- IBF Middleweight Title (4th defense by Hagler)
- Hamsho was ranked #1 by the WBA and WBC.
- Hagler made $1.4 million, while Hamsho received $300,000.
- In the third round, Hamsho was knocked down for the first time in his nine-year professional career. Hamsho struggled to his feet at the count of six, but was wobbly. Hagler moved in for the kill and dropped Hamsho again with a right hook. Hamsho's trainer, Al Certo, then jumped into the ring to stop the fight.
Hagler vs. Roldan
WBA Middleweight Title Fight
WBC Middleweight Title Fight
IBF Middleweight Title Fight
Hagler vs. Hearns