Matt Remillard vs. Adauto Gonzalez
2008-08-29 : Matt Remillard 125½ lbs beat Adauto Gonzalez 126 lbs by TKO at 1:13 in round 4 of 10
- Location: Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Connecticut, USA
- Referee: Arthur Mercante Jr.
- Judge: Clark Sammartino
- Judge: Paul Smith
- Judge: Glenn Feldman
- WBC USNBC Featherweight Title (Vacant title)
- Time: 1:13
- Weights: Remillard 125½ lbs, Gonzalez 126 lbs
- Aired on: ESPN Friday Night Fights
Gonzalez had some good moments early in the fight pressing the action, but Remillard ended it with two knockdowns in the fourth. First a left hook caused Adauto take a knee and then another left hook forced Gonzalez to the mat where the fight was waved off by the referee.