Meacher Major vs. Michael Clark
2009-06-19 : Meacher Major 133 lbs fought without result Michael Clark 135 lbs by NC at 2:14 in round 1 of 10
- Location: Convention Center , Buffalo, New York, USA
- Referee: Hubert Earle
- Judge: Don Ackerman
- Judge: Eric Marlinski
- Judge: Tom Schreck
- NABA Lightweight Title (Vacant title)
- Time: 2:10
- Title had been stripped from Verquan Kimbrough.
- Early in round 1, Major landed a blow to the back of the neck of Clark that dropped him to his knees. The referee gave Clark a few minutes to recuperate and resumed the action.
- Clark still seemed stunned by the blow but fought on. Seconds later as the fighters tied up, referee Hubert Earle called a break. Major landed a right hand to the jaw that knocked Clark on his back and he seemed to be in some discomfort. Earle called the bout off and emergency personnel entered the ring.
- Clark seemed to be ok but was carried out on a stretcher as a precaution.
- The bout was ruled a no-contest at 2:14 of round one from an “accidental foul.”
Kimbrough vs. Clark
| NABA Super Lightweight Title Fight
Spivey vs. Major