Michael Grant vs. Ahmed Abdin
1999-01-30 : Michael Grant 250 lbs beat Ahmed Abdin 243 lbs by RTD at 3:00 in round 10 of 12
- Location: Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Eddie Cotton
- Judge: Miguel Acuna 99-90
- Judge: Dave Hess 99-89
- Judge: Barbara Perez 97-91
- NABF Heavyweight Title (Vacant title)
- Time: 3:00
- Weights: Grant 250 lbs, Abdin 243 lbs
- Title had been vacated by John Ruiz.
- Michael Grant relinquished the IBC Heavyweight title to fight for the NABF title on January 30, 1999.
- Abdin down in 9th and twice in 10th, unable to answer bell for 11th round.
- Grant deducted 1 point for low blow in 4th.
Ruiz vs. Ballard
| NABF Heavyweight Title Fight
Grant vs. Golota