Michael Nunn vs. Juan Domingo Roldan
1988-11-04 : Michael Nunn 160 lbs beat Juan Domingo Roldan 160 lbs by KO at 2:28 in round 8 of 12
- Location: Las Vegas Hilton, Hilton Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Richard Steele
- Judge: Robert Cox 69-64
- Judge: Dalby Shirley 69-63
- Judge: Paul Smith 68-66
- IBF Middleweight Title
- Roldan was knocked down in the first round, and was knocked out by Nunn for the count in the eighth round.
- Roldan's final bout. He lost his third world middleweight title bout try, after Marvin Hagler and Thomas Hearns.
- Roldan could no longer win the bout going into round 8. If Roldan won the last five rounds, it would have been a draw.
Tate vs. Nunn
| IBF Middleweight Title Fight
Nunn vs. Kalambay