Mike Jones vs. Juliano Ramos
2008-08-29 : Mike Jones 144 lbs beat Juliano Ramos 147 lbs by TKO at 1:12 in round 6 of 10
- Location: New Alhambra, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Referee: Steve Smoger
- Judge: Julie Lederman
- Judge: Lynne Carter
- Judge: Steve Weisfeld
- NABA Welterweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Time: 1:12
- Weights: Jones 144 lbs, Ramos 147 lbs
- In the main event of a nationally televised fight card in Philadelphia, unbeaten welterweight Mike Jones won the vacant NABA Welterweight Title with a sixth round stoppage of Sao Paulo, Brazil's Juliano Ramos.
- Jones won the first five rounds with fast left-right jab combinations which backed up Ramos, who appeared competitive and who slipped a lot of punches while occasionally landing some counter-punches.
- Early in round six, though, Jones landed two left-right combinations which left Ramos in trouble on the ropes trying to hang on. Jones then landed a left hook which sent Ramos to the canvas along the ropes down and out.
- Title had been vacated by Oscar Diaz.
Diaz vs. Smith
| NABA Welterweight Title Fight
Jones vs. Esalas