Muhammad Ali vs. Ken Norton (2nd meeting)
1973-09-10 : Muhammad Ali 212 lbs beat Ken Norton 205 lbs by SD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Forum, Inglewood, California, USA
- Referee: Dick Young 7-5
- Judge: John Thomas 6-5
- Judge: George Latka 5-6
- NABF Heavyweight Title (1st defense of Norton)
- Unofficial AP scorecard: 6-5 Norton
- Unofficial UPI scorecard: 9-2 Ali
- Unofficial LB Independent scorecard: 8-4 Ali
- Unofficial Pasadena Star-News scorecard (2 reporters covering the fight): 7-5 Norton and 7-5 Ali
- Unofficial ringside poll of sportswriters: 8 scored it for Ali, 6 scored it for Norton, and 1 scored it even
- Ali was a 12 to 5 favorite.
- Norton was the #1 ranked contender and Ali was ranked #2.
- Ali was guaranteed $275,000 against 35% of all income from the fight, which was shown on closed circuit TV to 255 locations in the United States, Canada, and Great Britain. Norton was guaranteed $200,000 against 30%.
- The gate was $548,400 with a paid attendance of 12,100.
- "Norton is a better fighter than any other fighter I've fought, except maybe Joe Frazier." - Muhammad Ali after the fight
- The Jim Murray Column, 1973 Los Angeles Times 
- AP news - September 5, 1973 
- Norton: You've Got To Be Boss In Ring, By Ken Norton, AP, Sept. 6, 1973 
- UPI news - September 6, 1973 
- AP news - September 11, 1973 
Ali vs. Norton I
| NABF Heavyweight Title Fight
Ali vs. Frazier II