Naseem Hamed vs. Augie Sanchez
2000-08-19 : Naseem Hamed 126 lbs beat Augie Sanchez 126 lbs by TKO at 2:34 in round 4 of 12
- Location: Foxwoods Resort, Mashantucket, Connecticut, USA
- Referee: Mike Ortega
- Judge: Clark Sammartino
- Judge: Luis Pabon
- Judge: William Hutt
- World Boxing Organization Featherweight Title (15th. defense of Hamed)
- Time: 2:34
- Weights: 126 lbs (each)
- This fight was an all out war in which both fighters traded bombs.
- Hamed was dropped in the 2nd, but the referee did not rule it an official knockdown.
- Sanchez was dropped in the fourth round.
- Sanchez was down for several minutes after the last knockdown and left the ring on a stretcher.