Naseem Hamed vs. Kevin Kelley
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
1997-12-19 : Naseem Hamed 126 lbs beat Kevin Kelley 125½ lbs by KO at 2:27 in round 4 of 12
- Location: Madison Square Garden, New York, New York, USA
- Referee: Benjy Esteves Jr.
- Judge: Eva Shain 27-28
- Judge: Jose Hiram Rivera 27-28
- Judge: Victor Salomon 28-27
- World Boxing Organization Featherweight Title (9th. defending of Hamed)
- Hamed down once in the 1st, 2nd, and 4th.
- Kelley down once in the 2nd and twice in the 4th.