Naseem Hamed vs. Vuyani Bungu
2000-03-11 : Naseem Hamed 126 lbs beat Vuyani Bungu 125½ lbs by TKO at 1:38 in round 4 of 12
- Location: Olympia, Kensington, London, United Kingdom
- Referee: Joe Cortez
- Judge: Jose Roberto Torres 30-27
- Judge: Henk Adriaansen 30-27
- Judge: Dave Parris 30-27
- World Boxing Organization Featherweight Title (14th. defending of Hamed)
- Time: 1:38
- Weights: Hamed 126 lbs, Bungu 125.5 lbs
- Hamed, known for his extravagant ring entrances, entered the ring on a "magic carpet" suspended from the ceiling.
- Bungu fought from a slouched stance, trying to outbox the highly unorthodox Hamed. However, Hamed's superior reflexes, power, and overall boxing ability were too much for his overmatched opponent. Though Bungu occasionally landed some good shots, they did not appear to have an effect on Hamed.
- Having underwhelmed in his previous three bouts, Hamed dominated this fight from start to finish.
- Referee Joe Cortez stops the bout after a hard left hand from Hamed puts Bungu down.