National All-American Tournament
An American boxing tournament, with many competitive fighters who also fought in the Golden Gloves and in the AAU tournaments. On January 27, 1941 this tournament, with a paid attendance of 18,057, at the Boston Garden, out-drew the final of the National AAU Tournament in the same year.
- 1941 Champions
- 112- Flyweight-Diogenes Leon, New York, N.Y.
- 118- Bantamweight-Les McGowan. Buffalo, N.Y.
- 126- Featherweight-Charles Davis, New York, N.Y.
- 135- Lightweight-Dan Wallenfang, Milwaukee, WI.
- 147- Welterweight-Mickey Daniels, California
- 160- Middleweight-Charles Hayes, Detroit, Mich.
- 175- Light-heavyweight-Tom Pleasha, Detroit, Mich.
- 175+ Heavyweight-Connie Norden, S.F., California.