Neven Pajkic vs. Grzegorz Kielsa (2nd meeting)
2010-06-30 : Neven Pajkic 238 lbs beat Grzegorz Kielsa 238 lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Casino Rama, Rama, Ontario, Canada
- Referee: Rocky Zolnierczyk
- Judge: William Boodhoo 100-90
- Judge: Alan Davis 99-91
- Judge: Kelly Zolnierczyk 99-91
- Pajkic appeared to have knocked down Kielsa in round 8. Following a right hand to the ear, Kielsa dropped into the ropes, which appeared to hold him up, but the referee did not rule it a knockdown and the fight continued. This one was generally regarded as a somewhat less exciting battle than their first encounter, although it had its moments. A good effort by both men, and Kielsa's swan song from boxing.
- An extremely rare example of live boxing on a major Canadian network resulted in big numbers for TSN.
Kielsa vs. Pajkic
| Canadian Heavyweight Title Fight
Pajkic vs. Andreesen II