Newsboys Club (Los Angeles)

From BoxRec
Jump to: navigation, search

Los Angeles, CA, USA

  • Originally located at 209 Court Street (Court & Spring Streets), per the Sept. 12, 1922 Los Angeles Times
  • Moved to 108 North Spring Street and reopened October 11, 1923--per the Oct. 4 Los Angeles Times
  • Original manager: Carlo Curtiss
  • Operated during the 1920s