Nikolay Valuev vs. Gerald Nobles
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2004-11-20 : Nikolay Valuev 323¾ lbs beat Gerald Nobles 245¾ lbs by DQ at 0:42 in round 4 of 12
- Location: BigBox, Kempten, Bayern, Germany
- Referee: Mikael Hook
- Judge: Guy Jutras
- Judge: Jesus Cova
- Judge: Franco Priami
- WBA Inter-Continental Heavyweight Title (1st. defending of Valuev)
- Time: 0:42
- Weights: 323.75 lbs, Nobles 245.75 lbs
- Nobles penalized for low blows in 2nd and 3rd.
- Nobles disqualified for repeated low blows.