Nikolay Valuev vs. Jameel McCline
2007-01-20 : Nikolay Valuev 322¼ lbs beat Jameel McCline 268¼ lbs by RTD in round 3 of 12
- Location: St. Jakob Halle, Basel, Switzerland
- Referee: John Coyle
- Judge: Ricardo Duncan 29-28
- Judge: Daniel Talon 29-28
- Judge: Paul Thomas 28-29
- World Boxing Association Heavyweight Title (3rd defense by Valuev)
- Time: 2:55
- Weights: Valuev 322.25 lbs / 146.2 kg, McCline 268.25 lbs / 121,7 kg
- First heavyweight title fight in Switzerland.
- With a combined weight of 590.6 lbs, this is also the heaviest fight for a title belt to date.
- McCline suffered an injury to his kneecap at the end of the third round and was unable to continue the fight.
- After two rounds Valuev was leading 20-18 on two scorecards, while the third card had the fight even at 19-19.
Valuev vs. Barrett
| WBA Heavyweight Title Fight
Valuev vs. Chagaev