Nino Benvenuti vs. Ki Soo Kim
1966-06-25 : Nino Benvenuti 153 lbs lost to Ki-Soo Kim 152¼ lbs by SD in round 15 of 15
- Location: Changchung Gymnasium, Seoul, South Korea
- Referee: Nick Pope 68-74
- Judge: Yong-Soo Chung 69-72
- Judge: Antonio Galardio 72-68
- Unofficial AP scorecard: 71-71
- World Boxing Association Junior Middleweight Championship (2nd defense by Benvenuti)
- World Boxing Council Junior Middleweight Championship (2nd defense by Benvenuti)
- A crowd of 8,000 attended the bout, which included South Korean president Park Chung Hee.
- There were no knockdowns in the fight.
- The springs holding the ring ropes taut suddenly broke with an explosion-like sound following the 13th round. With the ropes sagging, the bout was delayed for ten minutes while the problem was fixed.
- Benvenuti suffered his first defeat after 120 wins as an amateur and 65 as a professional. 
- The day after the fight, Benvenuti suggested that the ring may have been sabotaged.