Three knockdown rule
(Redirected from No three-knockdown rule)
- A rule requiring that a boxer who is knocked down three times in the same round be declared knocked out.
- The Association of Boxing Commissions Referee Rules and Guidelines state: "The Three (3) Knockdown Rule is not in effect."
- IBF, WBA, WBC and WBO title fights do not have a three knockdown rule.
- The following states have the three knockdown rule in effect: Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas.
- See also: Rules of Boxing