Olivier Lontchi vs. Eduardo Garcia
2008-08-29 : Olivier Lontchi 121¾ lbs drew with Eduardo Garcia 121¾ lbs by PTS in round 10 of 10
- Location: Casino Rama, Rama, Ontario, Canada
- Referee: Rocky Zolnierczyk
- Judge: William Boodhoo 95-94
- Judge: Harry Davis 94-95
- Judge: Kelly Zolnierczyk 95-95
- NABA Super Bantamweight Title (2nd defense of Lontchi)
- Weights: Lontchi 121.6 lbs, Garcia 121.8 lbs
- Fight was set to be for the NABA Featherweight title vacated by Johnnie Edwards.
- Lontchi was initially slated to take on Alberto Garza, but the latter pulled out for undisclosed reasons three weeks before the fight. He was immediately replaced by Eduardo Garcia and the fight was changed to a defense of Lontchi's Super Bantamweight title.
- Lontchi down in round 1.
- Lontchi had his best round in the 8th, landing heavy punches and wobbling Garcia, who lost his mouthpiece. The resulting stoppage in the action, which lasted more than a minute, afforded Garcia the opportunity of recuperating, at the great displeasure of Lontchi's cornermen.
Lontchi vs. Lopez
| NABA Super Bantamweight Title Fight
Lontchi vs. Santos