Olivier Lontchi vs. Ruben Estanislao
2008-11-01 : Olivier Lontchi 123 lbs beat Ruben Estanislao 127 lbs by KO at 0:30 in round 2 of 10
- Location: Montreal Casino, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Michael Griffin
- Judge: Richard DeCarufel
- Judge: Claude Paquette
- Judge: Benoit Roussel
- Time: 0:30
- Weights: Lontchi 123 lbs, Estanislao 127.1 lbs
- Aired on: Radio-Canada
- The main event of this card was initially scheduled to pit Adonis Stevenson against Fernando Zuniga in a Super Middleweight clash. However, an injury forced Stevenson to pull out of the fight a few weeks before the scheduled date.
- That fight was replaced by a defense by Lontchi of his NABA Super Bantamweight title against Al Seeger. Unfortunately, the latter also had to pull out, and was replaced by Estanislao.
- Lontchi's NABA title not on the line in this fight.
- Estanislao came in over the contracted weight of 126 lbs, and forfeited 20% of his pursue.
- At the outset of the secod round, Lontchi landed a straight right hand to the solar plexus of Estanislao, who did not appear otherwise hurt. A few seconds later, Estanislao took a knee grimacing in pain and stayed down for the count, giving a stunned Lontchi a KO victory.