Orlin Norris vs. David Sewell
1992-11-25 : Orlin Norris 190 lbs beat David Sewell 186 lbs by TKO at 1:42 in round 5 of 12
- Location: Riviera Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Toby Gibson
- Judge: Rocky Burke 39-36
- Judge: Cindy Bartin 39-36
- Judge: Paul Smith 39-36
- NABF Cruiserweight Title (2nd defense of Norris)
- Time: 1:42
- Sewell down in round 4 from a right uppercut to the jaw.
- Fight was stopped in round 5 in application of the three-knockdown rule.
- The first knockdown was the result of a right uppercut to the chin. The second knockdown was a left hook to the head while the final knockdown came with a flurry of blows to the head as Sewell was trapped in a neutral corner.
- At the time of stoppage, Norris was ahead 39-36 on all three judges' scorecards.
Norris vs. Hembrick
| NABF Cruiserweight Title Fight
Norris vs. Mason