Oscar De La Hoya vs. Ike Quartey
1999-02-13 : Oscar De La Hoya 147 lbs beat Ike Quartey 146½ lbs by SD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Mitch Halpern
- Judge: Ken Morita 116-112
- Judge: John Keane 116-113
- Judge: Larry O'Connell 114-115
- World Boxing Council Welterweight Title (6th defense of De La Hoya)
- Weights: De La Hoya 147 lbs, Quartey 146.5 lbs
- De La Hoya was down in the 6th round.
- Quartey was down in the 6th and 12th rounds.
- The Associated Press scored 116-111 for De La Hoya.[http://news.google.com/newspapers?
- Unofficial HBO (Harold Lederman) scorecard:114-113 for Quartey