Oscar De La Hoya vs. Oba Carr
1999-05-22 : Oba Carr 147 lbs lost to Oscar De La Hoya 147 lbs by TKO at 0:55 in round 11 of 12
- Location: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Richard Steele
- Judge: Carol Castellano 91-96
- Judge: Chuck Giampa 92-95
- Judge: Jerry Roth 90-97
- World Boxing Council Welterweight Title (7th defense of De La Hoya)
- Time: 0:55
- Weights: 147 lbs (each)
- Carr was down in 1st and 11th rounds.
- Carr had 2 points deducted in the 7th, one for a head butt and another for a low blow.