Patrice L'Heureux vs. Stephane Tessier
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2007-09-21 : Patrice L'Heureux 262½ lbs beat Stephane Tessier 240½ lbs by UD in round 8 of 8
- Location: Colisee, Trois-Rivières, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Gerry Bolen
- Judge: Pasquale Procopio 77-75
- Judge: Benoit Roussel 79-73
- Judge: Jack Woodburn 80-72
- Vacant Quebec Heavyweight Title
- Weights: L'Heureux 262.5 lbs, Tessier 240.5 lbs
- Title had been vacated by David Cadieux.
- L'Heureux captures the Quebec Title in his third attempt (his first two attempts, against Cadieux, were unsuccessful).
- L'Heuereux was the busier fighter, especially to the body. However, Tessier timed several significant power shots in most of the rounds. The decision brought about a mixed reaction from the crowd.
Cadieux vs. L'Heureux II
| Quebec Heavyweight Title Fight
L'Heureux vs. Tessier II