Paulie Ayala vs. Clarence (Bones) Adams (2nd meeting)
2002-02-23 : Paulie Ayala 122 lbs beat Clarence Adams 121½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Kenny Bayless
- Judge: Duane Ford 118-110
- Judge: Patricia Morse Jarman 117-111
- Judge: Paul Smith 118-110
- IBO Super Bantamweight Title
Adams is cut on the forehead in the 4th round from a headbutt. Adams was cut under the right eye in the 12th round by a punch.
Ayala wins the vacant RING magazine Jr. Featherweight championship of the world.