Peter Quillin vs. Ronald Wright
2012-06-02 : Ronald Wright 159 lbs lost to Peter Quillin 159½ lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Home Depot Center, Carson, California, USA
- Referee: Zac Young
- Judge: Gwen Adair 91-98
- Judge: Alejandro Rochin 91-98
- Judge: Marty Denkin 92-97
- Aired On: Showtime Championship Boxing
- Peter Quillin 26-0 (20 KOs) vs. Ronald Wright 51-5-1 (25 KOs)
- Fight was on the undercard of Antonio Tarver vs. Lateef Kayode.
- Wright entered as a 5/1 betting underdog. 
- It was the first fight for Wright in over three years and just his second bout since July of 2007. He announced his retirement the day after the fight.