Prince Badi Ajamu vs. Galen Brown
2006-01-27 : Prince Badi Ajamu 174 lbs beat Galen Brown 175 lbs by TKO at 0:47 in round 10 of 12
- Location: Tropicana Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Steve Smoger
- Judge: Tom Kaczmarek
- Judge: John Stewart
- Judge: Julie Lederman
- WBC Continental Americas Light Heavyweight Title (2nd defense of Ajamu)
- NABO Light Heavyweight Title (Vacant title)
- Time: 0:47
- Weights: Ajamu 174 lbs, Brown 175 lbs
- Brown down three times from body shots before the fight is stopped.
- Title had been vacated by Darrin Humphrey in order to challenge Adrian Diaconu for the WBC International Light Heavyweight title on December 2, 2005.
Humphrey vs. Brown
| NABO Light Heavyweight Title Fight
Ajamu vs. Jones Jr.