Quentin (Baby) Breese
- Quentin (Baby) Breese was the brother to fellow boxer Reuben (Bus) Breese.
- He started his ring career in 1930 and went on to compete in the National Golden Gloves Championship while a high school senior in 1936, giving him a total of 40 amateur bouts.
- Turned professional in 1936 concluding his career in 1948 with a total of 122 fights.
- Was officially ranked as one of the first ten light weights in the world and losing only 15 of 100 fights in his career.
- Claimed lightweight champion of Wisconsin and Kansas.
- He also worked in Hollywood on boxing films, the most notable with James Cagney.
- IMDB Breese page