Raul Martinez vs. Victor Proa
2008-11-14 : Raul Martinez 113½ lbs beat Victor Proa 114½ lbs by KO at 1:08 in round 1 of 12
- Location: New Alhambra, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Referee: Gary Rosato
- Judge: Bobby Grasso
- Judge: Joseph Pasquale
- Judge: Pierre Benoist
- Vacant NABF Super Flyweight Title
- IBA Super Flyweight Title (1st defense of Martinez)
- Time: 1:08
- Weights: Martinez 113.5 lbs, Proa 114.5 lbs
- Martinez hurt Proa with an overhand right that sent him back to the ropes at the outset of round 1.
- Martinez jumped right on him with two right-left power-punch combinations that left Proa badly hurt and lying against the ropes. Seeing no return fire from Proa, referee Gary Rosato called a halt to the fight at 1:08 of the opening round.
- NABF title had been stripped from Everardo Morales on October 2, 2008.
Morales vs. Marquez II
| NABF Super Flyweight Title Fight
Guerrero vs. Quevedo