Reggie Johnson vs. John David Jackson
1993-10-01 : John David Jackson 159½ lbs beat Reggie Johnson 160 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Estadio Obras Sanitarias, Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina
- Referee: Oscar Coronel
- Judge: Steve Smoger 115-114
- Judge: Uriel Aguilera 115-113
- Judge: Angel C. Tovar 115-114
- WBA Middleweight Championship (4th defense by Johnson)
- The bout was a close tactical affair, with Jackson doing just enough to snare his second world title by a close unanimous decision.
- Jackson said in 2014 that Johnson was the best overall fighter he faced during his career. "At the time I beat him for his WBA middleweight title, he was the best in the division," Jackson said. "To beat him at his best was an accomplishment for me."