Ricardo Vargas vs. Martin Castillo
2001-07-15 : Martin Castillo 114 lbs beat Ricardo Vargas 115 lbs by TD at 3:00 in round 6 of 12
- Location: Soboba Casino, San Jacinto, California, USA
- Referee: Marty Denkin
- Judge: Raul Caiz Sr 58-56
- Judge: Lou Moret 58-56
- Judge: Jack Reiss 59-55
- NABO Super Flyweight Title (1st defense of Vargas)
- USBA Super Flyweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Time: 3:00
- Technical decision as Castillo is cut twice by accidental headbutts.
- Castillo would subsequently vacate his NABO title in order to challenge Felix Machado for the IBF Super Flyweight title in March 2002.
Vargas vs. Moreno
| NABO Super Flyweight Title Fight
Navarro vs. Madrigal