Rico Hoye vs. Donnell Wiggins
2004-03-18 : Rico Hoye 173 lbs beat Donnell Wiggins 173¾ lbs by TKO at 2:38 in round 1 of 12
- Location: Chumash Casino, Santa Ynez, California, USA
- WBC Continental Americas Light Heavyweight Title (Vacant title)
- NABO Light Heavyweight Title (1st defense of Hoye)
- IBA Continental Light Heavyweight Title (2nd defense of Hoye)
- WBC North American Boxing Federation Light Heavyweight Title(1st defense of Wiggins)
- Time: 2:38
- Weights: Hoye 173 lbs, Wiggins 173.8 lbs
- Wiggins down twice in round 1. Although he beats the count after the second knockdown, the referee decides to stop the fight.
- Hoye would vacate the NABF, NABO, IBA and Continental Americas light heavyweight titles when he became the mandatory challenger to Clinton Woods' IBF Light Heavyweight title.
- Although not indicated on the fight schematic on BoxRec, Hoye also won the NABF Light Heavyweight title held by Woods after winning this bout, so four belts were on the table. The NABF belt remained vacant after Hoye fought Woods, until Eric Harding bat Daniel Judah in 2005 to win the vacant NABF belt.
Hoye vs. Whitaker
| NABO Light Heavyweight Title Fight
Garcia vs. Whitley II