Ring Magazine's Boxing Hall of Fame

From BoxRec
Jump to: navigation, search
October 1954 cover

The Ring magazine established its own Boxing Hall of Fame in 1954 and inducted 168 members (plus eleven others for Meritorious Service) before it was abandoned after the 1988 inductions.

Since 1989, 154 members of the old The Ring Hall of Fame have been elected to the International Boxing Hall of Fame in Canastota, New York. The 13 members (plus one other for Meritorious Service) who have yet to be elected to the IBHOF are noted with an asterisk.


Meritorious Service to Boxing Group