Rob Calloway vs. Galen Brown
2007-10-06 : Rob Calloway 197 lbs beat Galen Brown 214 lbs by TKO at 1:27 in round 4 of 12
- Location: Civic Arena, Saint Joseph, Missouri, USA
- Referee: Mike England
- Judge: Jerry Griffin
- Judge: Brett Miller
- Judge: David Sutherland
- NABA Cruiserweight Title (Vacant title)
- WBC Continental Americas Cruiserweight Title (Vacant title)
- IBF International Cruiserweight Title (Vacant title)
- Time: 1:27
- Weights: Calloway 197 lbs, Brown 214 lbs
- Brown came in 14 lbs over the weight limit and was therefore ineligible to win any of the three titles at stake.
- NABA and WBC Continental Americas titles had been vacated by Matt Godfrey.
- IBF International title had been vacated by Pavol Polakovic.
Godfrey vs. Cora Jr.
| NABA Cruiserweight Title Fight
Gunn vs. Gregory