Robbie Peden vs. Nate Campbell (2nd meeting)
2005-02-23 : Robbie Peden 130¼ lbs beat Nate Campbell 129½ lbs by TKO at 2:53 in round 8 of 12
- Location: Vodafone Arena, Melbourne Park, Victoria, Australia
- Referee: John Wright
- Judge: Ignatius Missailidis 68-65
- Judge: Brian Garry 66-65
- Judge: Somsak Sirianant 68-66
- International Boxing Federation Junior Lightweight Title (Vacant title)
- Time: 2:53
- Weights: Peden 130.25(!) lbs, Campbell 129.5 lbs
- Wright stops it with Campbell covered up against the ropes.
- Campbell had a point deducted in the 6th round for low blows.
- The fight was for the vacant title , after the reigning champ Erik Morales was stripped by the IBF for opting to fight Marco Antonio Barrera for the WBC belt.