Robert Guerrero vs. Spend Abazi
2007-02-23 : Spend Abazi 126 lbs lost to Robert Guerrero 126 lbs by TKO at 0:01 in round 9 of 12
- Location: Falconer Centeret, Frederiksberg, Denmark
- Referee: Mark Nelson
- Judge: Jean-Pierre Van Imschoot 72-78
- Judge: Luis Pabon 71-79
- Judge: Fritz Werner 73-77
- International Boxing Federation Featherweight Title (Vacant title)
- Weights: 126 lbs (each)
- Guerrero recaptured the IBF belt after Abazi was unable to continue, after the eighth round, due to bleeding around his right eye.
- The Albanian-born Abazi was also down in the third and in the fifth round. The loss ended Albazi's twenty fight winning streak.
- The fight was for the vacant title, after the reigning champ, Orlando Salido, was stripped of the belt for testing positive for steroids following his unanimous decision victory over Guerrero.