Roy Jones Jr. vs. Art Serwano
1992-04-03 : Roy Jones Jr. 160 lbs beat Art Serwano 160 lbs by TKO at 1:40 in round 1 of 10
- Location: Reno-Sparks Convention Center, Reno, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Vic Drakulich
- Judge: Doug Tucker
- Judge: John McSweeny
- Judge: Herb Santos
- Ring Announcer: Jimmy Lennon Jr.
- Roy Jones Jr. 16-0 (16 KOs) vs. Art Serwano 17-4-1 (9 KOs)
- The fight was on the undercard of Greg Haugen vs. Ray Mancini, which was the career finale for Mancini.
- Serwano, a former USBA junior middleweight champion, came in with a record of 1-4 in his previous five bouts.
Serwano came out aggressively and backed Jones to the ropes. Jones caught Serwano with a left hook and moved to the center of the ring. After exchanging some wild punches, Jones showboated with his rendition of the Ali Shuffle.
Halfway through the round, Jones caught Serwano with a huge overhand right flush on the temple. Serwano crumpled over onto his side, awkwardly twisting his left knee in the process. Serwano then rolled over onto his back with his mouth wide open and his eyes bugged out. Without finishing the count, referee Vic Drakulich removed Serwano's mouthpiece and called an end to the bout.