Roy Jones Jr. vs. Derrick Harmon
2001-02-24 : Roy Jones Jr 174 lbs beat Derrick Harmon 175 lbs by RTD at 3:00 in round 10 of 12
- Location: Ice Palace, Tampa, Florida, USA
- Referee: Frank Santore Jr
- Judge: Anibal Miramontes 100-90
- Judge: Gale E. Van Hoy 100-90
- Judge: Michael Pernick 100-90
- WBC Light Heavyweight Title (8th defense by Jones)
- WBA Light Heavyweight Title (7th defense by Jones)
- IBF Light Heavyweight Title (4th defense by Jones)
- IBO Light Heavyweight Title (1st defense by Jones)
- NBA Light Heavyweight Title (Vacant title)
- Jones earned $4 million and Harmon received $350,000.
- Harmon was ranked #4 by the WBA, #8 by the IBF and #9 by the WBC.
- There was a crowd of more than 14,000.
- Jones busted Harmon's right eardrum in the tenth round, and Harmon's corner stopped the fight before the start of round eleven.
- There were no knockdowns in the fight.