Roy Jones Jr. vs. Reggie Johnson
1999-06-05 : Reggie Johnson 171 lbs lost to Roy Jones Jr 174 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Grand Casino, Biloxi, Mississippi, USA
- Referee: Elmo Adolph
- Judge: Chuck Hassett 106-120
- Judge: Jesus Cova 106-120
- Judge: Paul Sita 106-120
- WBC Light Heavyweight Title (4th defense by Jones)
- WBA Light Heavyweight Title (3rd defense by Jones)
- IBF Light Heavyweight Title (3rd defense by Johnson)
- Program Cover
- There was a crowd of 9,150 at the Mississippi Gulf Coast Coliseum.
- Johnson was knocked down once in the first round and once in the third.
- Jones landed 273 of 520 punches (52%) and Johnson connected on 49 of 380 (13%).
- Jones became the first Undisputed World Light Heavyweight Champion since Michael Spinks relinquished the title in 1985 to campaign as a heavyweight.