Roy Jones Jr. vs. Vinny Pazienza
1995-06-24 : Vinny Pazienza 168 lbs lost to Roy Jones Jr 168 lbs by TKO at 2:58 in round 6 of 12
- Location: Convention Center, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Tony Orlando
- Judge: Frank Brunette 45-50
- Judge: Kason Cheeks 45-50
- Judge: Jim Traylor 46-49
- International Boxing Federation Super Middleweight Title (2nd defense of Jones Jr.)
- Time: 2:58
- Weights: Jones Jr. 168 lbs, Pazienza 168 lbs
Total punches: Jones 173/308 (56%) — Pazienza 45/110 (41%)
- Roy Jones Jr becomes the only fighter in CompuBox history to go an entire round (6) without being hit by his opponent, although it appeared that Pazienza did land a few punches successfully during a flurry, midway through the round.
- Pazienza down three times in the sixth round.