Roy Jones Jr. vs. Vinny Pazienza
1995-06-24 : Vinny Pazienza 168 lbs lost to Roy Jones Jr 168 lbs by TKO at 2:58 in round 6 of 12
- Location: Convention Center, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Tony Orlando
- Judge: Frank Brunette 45-50
- Judge: Kason Cheeks 45-50
- Judge: Jim Traylor 46-49
- International Boxing Federation Super Middleweight Title (2nd defense by Jones)
- Pazienza was guaranteed $1.35 million, while Jones, who worked off percentages of the gate and the pay-per-view revenue, was guaranteed at least $2 million.
- Jones was a 12-1 favorite.
- There was a crowd of 11,748.
- In the fourth round, Jones became the first fighter in CombuBox history to go an entire round without being hit by his opponent. Pazienza was credited with throwing five punches and landing zero.
- Pazienza was knocked down three times in the sixth round.
- Jones landed 173 of 308 punches (56%) and Pazienza connected on 45 of 110 (41%).