Rudi Fink (born June 6, 1958 in Cottbus) is a retired boxer from Germany, who won the gold medal in the Featherweight division (-57 kg) for East Germany at the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow. In the final he defeated Cuba's Adolfo Horta on points (4-1). As an amateur he boxed 180 matches, with 155 wins, five draws and ten defeats.
- Defeated Hannu Kaislama (Finland) 5-0
- Defeated Esmail Mohamad (Afghanistan) KO 1
- Defeated Carlos Gonzalez (Mexico) KO 2
- Defeated Winfred Kabunda (Zambia) 4-1
- Defeated Viktor Rybakov (Soviet Union) 4-1
- Defeated Adolfo Horta (Cuba) 4-1
- This article borrows from Fink's Wikipedia article:  (Accessed: November 6, 2006)