Ryan Henney vs. Bangaly Kourouma
2006-09-01 : Bangaly Kourouma 187 lbs lost to Ryan Henney 195 lbs by TKO at 1:47 in round 10 of 10
- Location: Shaw Conference Centre, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Referee: Len Koivisto
- Judge: Craig Metcalfe
- Judge: Ken Rudd
- Judge: Ron Hayter
- Interim Canadian Cruiserweight Title
- Judges' Scoring: 88-82, 87-83, 87-83, all in favour of Henney at the time of stoppage
- Kourouma penalized one point in round 4 for low blows.
- Henney took on the full distinction of champion when Troy Ross decided to give up the Canadian belt instead of fighting him.
- See here  for a full recap of the fight.
Ross vs. Rasco
| Canadian Cruiserweight Title Fight
Henney vs. Cermak II