Ryan Henney vs. James Cermak (2nd meeting)
2007-04-13 : Ryan Henney 194 lbs beat James Cermak 199 lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Shaw Conference Centre, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Referee: Brian Bernhardt
- Judge: Craig Metcalfe 96-94
- Judge: David Haas 96-94
- Judge: David Bilocerkowec 97-93
- Canadian Cruiserweight Title (1st defense of Henney)
- Weights: Henney 194 lbs, Cermak 199 lbs
- Both fighters landed hard punches, but the busier Henney landed more in combination while Cermak tended to land single punches.
- In round 4, Cermak was hurt by a body shot.
Henney vs. Kourouma
| Canadian Cruiserweight Title Fight
Henney vs. White II