Ryan Henney vs. Jason Douglas
2011-04-08 : Ryan Henney 192 lbs beat Jason Douglas 197½ lbs by SD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Shaw Conference Centre, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Referee: Len Koivisto
- Judge: Craig Metcalfe 95-93
- Judge: Mark Edel 95-93
- Judge: William Warwick Jr. 93-95
- Canadian Cruiserweight Title (1st defense of Henney)
Douglas used his jab and movement to set up numerous clean rights and left hooks to the head throughout the fight. Henney pressured with short punches, which ultimately convinced two out of the three judges to award Henney the victory.
- Douglas lost a point in round 5 and again in round 7 for leading with his head.
White vs. Henney III
| Canadian Cruiserweight Title Fight