Seattle Elks Club

From BoxRec
Jump to: navigation, search

The Seattle Elks Club, located at Fourth Avenue and Spring Street in Seattle, Washington, was a boxing venue from 1914 to 1920. Pat Scott was the original promoter at this venue in 1914. Through him it appears Nate Druxman got his start in promoting. Druxman started out in roles as an announcer, referee, or judge. Druxman eventually took over in 1915, promoting the majority of the shows over the Elks Club's future run as a boxing venue.

Austin and Salt also promoted at least one show, and were involved in other duties, at this venue.

George Adams also promoted a few shows here in 1916-17.