Sebastien Demers vs. Nicholson Poulard
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2009-11-07 : Sebastien Demers 167¼ lbs beat Nicholson Poulard 167¼ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Montreal Casino, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Marlon Wright
- Judge: Claude Paquette 115-112
- Judge: Pasquale Procopio 116-110
- Judge: Jack Woodburn 116-110
- NABF title had been stripped from Andre Ward when he signed on to participate in the Showtime super middleweight tournament with Mikkel Kessler, Carl Froch, Arthur Abraham, Andre Dirrell and Jermain Taylor.
- Demers down in round 1 from two consecutive right hands to the temple.
- Poulard down in round 7 from a left hook to the jaw.
Ward vs. Miranda
| NABF Super Middleweight Title Fight
Ennis vs. Lares