Sebastien Demers vs. Sherwin Davis
2006-05-24 : Sebastien Demers 154 lbs beat Sherwin Davis 152¾ lbs by TKO at 3:00 in round 7 of 10
- Location: Metropolis, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Michael Griffin
- Judge: Sylvain Leblanc
- Judge: Pasquale Procopio
- Judge: Dale Suddaby
- Trans America Boxing Light Middleweight Title (1st defense of Demers)
- Judges' Scoring: 70-63, 70-63, 70-63, all in favour of Demers at the time of stoppage
- Time: 3:00
- Weights: Demers 154 lbs, Davis 152.7 lbs
- In the 3rd round, Demers, dropped Davis after connecting with a lead right hand to the chin followed by a left hook on the button and another chopping right to the jaw.
- A few seconds after Davis got off the canvas, Demers got careless and walked into a straight right hand from Davis and was dropped flat on his back. Demers beat the count and shook off the knockdown then regained control of the bout in the 4th.
- Demers continued to land the heavier punches and before the 8th Davis retired due to swelling and injury to his left eye.