Sebastien Gauthier vs. Zacarias Chan
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2007-01-26 : Sebastien Gauthier 117¼ lbs beat Zacarias Chan 117¾ lbs by KO at 2:27 in round 2 of 12
- Location: Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Michael Griffin
- Judge: Larry Hazzard Jr.
- Judge: Claude Paquette
- Judge: Pasquale Procopio
- Vacant WBO Inter-Continental Bantamweight Title
- Judges Scoring: Hazard Jr. (10-8), Paquette (10-8), Procopio (10-8), all in favour of Gauthier at the time of stoppage.
- Time: 2:27
- Weights: Gauthier 117.75 lbs, Chan 117.75 lbs
- Chan down in round 1.
- Chan down for the count in round 2.
- Title had been vacated by Irene Pacheco.