Sebastien Hamel vs. Ahmad Cheikho
2006-09-30 : Sebastien Hamel 140 lbs beat Ahmad Cheikho 140 lbs by UD in round 6 of 6
- Location: Montreal Casino, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Jean-Guy Brousseau
- Judge: Richard DeCarufel 57-56
- Judge: Claude Paquette 57-56
- Judge: Jack Woodburn 57-56
- Quebec Boxing Council Light Welterweight Title (1st defense of Hamel)
- Weights: Hamel 140 lbs, Cheikho 140 lbs
- Cheikho down once in the fifth round.
- Cheikho won the first three rounds on the judges' scorecards, while the last three went to Hamel. The fifth round knockdown made the difference in the scoring.
Savage vs. Hamel
| Quebec Light Welterweight Title Fight
Jean vs. Hamel