Shahin Imranov (born 23 September 1980) is a boxer from Azerbaijan. Imranov was an Olympic bronze medalist at the 2008 Beijing Olympic games, as well as a two-time featherweight silver medalist at the European championships.
Imranov won a silver medal at the 2002 European Amateur Boxing Championships.
He participated in the 2004 Summer Olympics. There he was defeated in the second round of the Featherweight (64 kg) division by Russia's eventual winner Aleksei Tishchenko.
He repeated his success at the 2006 European Amateur Boxing Championships.
At the world championships 2007 he was upset by Indian Anthresh Lalit Lakra.
Olympic games results
2004 (as a featherweight)
- Defeated Ludumo Galada (South Africa) RSCO 3 (0:26)
- Lost to Aleksei Tishchenko (Russia) RSCI 3 (1:08)
2008 (as a featherweight)
- Defeated Galib Jafarov (Kazakhstan) 9-5
- Defeated Nikoloz Izoria (Georgia) 18-9
- Defeated Idel Torriente (Cuba) 16-14
- Lost to Khedafi Djelkhir (France) Retired at the end of the 1st round with an arm injury, with Imranov leading 5-2.
World amateur championships results
2005 (as a featherweight)
- Lost to Andreas Propp (Germany) 10-15
2007 (as a featherweight)